Vinson Tran is from Toronto, Canada. Vinson is an actor and a musician. He can sing and he can also play the guitar. He attended Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts. He participated in his school choir. Most of his experience involves theater, he has been involved in many of his school's plays.
- He is from Toronto, Canada.
- He attended Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts.
- He has a YouTube channel called "vinsontranmusic".
- He was in a play called "Summerland".
- On his first day on set, the cast pulled a prank on him.
- Vinson can play the guitar, flute, and drums.
- His musical inspirations are David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, and Michael Jackson.
- His favorite movies are The Dark Knight or the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Vinson's favorite songs from Season 2 are "No Way" and "Where Our Hearts Go".
- Alex Eling who plays Darmala is his best friend from high school.
- Even though Vinson has a Vietnamese surname he is actually Chinese.
- Vinson actually booked the role for Alex Phan and he ended up switching.
- His birthday is June 30, 1997.
- His favorite animals are pandas.