When Sun Hi, Jodi, and Corki saw Valerie's cheerleader version of the The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, they decides to get Mr. Stark's help to create a new play at the last minute. On the play's debut night, Corki get's stage fright (when she saw her father in the audience), and puts the play and the entire cast in jeopardy. Her stage fright also caused her to forget all of her lines. Sun Hi tries to help Corki remember her lines, but she still doesn't remember. The play ends with a performance by the cast of the song United (Who We Are). An encore song, Light It Up is performed by XO-IQ at Club Ry-Ri, and officially ends the play.
- Sun Hi Song as The Tin Man
- Jodi Mappa as The Scarecrow
- Corki Chang as The Cowardly Lion
- Caleb Davis as The Wonderful Wizerd of Oz
- Jared Anderson as "Dennis" Dorothy
- Valerie Graves as The Wicked Witch of the West
- Dylan as Munchkin
- This is the third play that Mackendrick Prep tried to produce.
- First being The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Second being Valerie's Cheerleader's version
- Dylan played a Munchkin.
- Corki gets stage fright during the play.
- Jared introduces himself as "Dennis" Dorothy, possibly hinting that his middle name is Dennis.
- The play includes two songs: one song by the entire cast, and one encore by XO-IQ.