Heather and Valerie is the friendship between Heather Duncan and Valerie Graves. They are both currently best friends and members of the Spirit Squad. Heather naturally sees Valerie as the leader and follows her orders about anything, but often does it a different way than Valerie expected. In Potato Power it is shown that Heather might not like Valerie as much, when she calls her on cheating in Think-Fest.
They have been best friends before the premiere of the first episode, Rumors & Roommates. In the premiere episode, they are first seen passing out flyers and possibly for the homecoming. When Valerie told Caleb Davis that the rink was super cool, and Heather backed her up. They persuaded Caleb to get a job at Ryker's Rink, just so he could get embarrassed. In Duet, they are seen in the girls' room, wanting Sun Hi Song, Jodi Mappa, and Corki Chang to get out, so they could have the bathroom all to themselves. They ultimately decided that they are going to the boys' room instead. Heather says that the boys' room is icky and yucky and gross and yucky, Valerie corrects her by saying that she said "yucky" already. In Stolen Moves, the entire Spirit Squad is desperate for new moves that will fascinate Ms. Diona for the homecoming coming up. So they decided to steal some of XO-IQ's moves. Valerie distracted Caleb while Heather held the camera for recording during the band's rehearsal.
in Season 2 the beginning shows them as still best friends. But when Valerie cheats at Think-Fest by saying that her animal can do sign language Heather says that the animal isn't saying anthing at all and that her sister is deaf so she takes sign language every seriously.
Also it is shown that Heather might have greater feelings for Sun Hi, Jodi, and Corki than Valerie. When Corki tries to give Valerie a pie, Heather accidentally pushed the pie into Corki's shirt. She than says, I am SO sorry Corki!
- They are passing out flyers together.
- Heather backed Valerie up.
- Heather told Valerie that her cheer is awesome.
- They did their signature handshake.
- They sat together during the assembly.
- They both wanted Sun Hi, Jodi, and Corki to get out.
- Valerie corrected Heather.
- They both went into the boys' room.
- They are desperate for new moves.
- They stole XO-IQ's moves.
Similarities and Differences
- They are both seniors.
- They are both cheerleaders.
- They are both on the Spirit Squad.
- They are both females.
- They both attend Mackendrick Prep.
- They both have brown eyes.
- They are about the same height.
- Valerie is smarter than Heather.
- Heather has blonde hair; Valerie has brown hair.
- Valerie is darker than Heather
To view the Heather and Valerie/Gallery, click here.