Alex and Corki is the friendship/romantic pairing of Alex and Corki in Make It Pop.
- Corlex (Corki/Alex)
- Calex (Corki/Alex)
- Corkex (Corki/Alex)
- Corki finds Alex in a supply closet practicing.
- Corki tells him to sign up for a band.
- Corki tells him about Band Blast.
- Alex asks Corki for advice.
- Corki asks Alex to show her his music because she wants to know what she has to work with.
- In the Misfits music video, they were holding hands.
- Corki helped Alex get accepted into Linc's band.
- Corki sees Alex and tries hiding from him and tells Jodi he is coming her way
- Corki asks Alex if he can move his piano recital for Jodi's fashion show.
- Corki and Alex were given the role to sing lead for their performance later that night.
- Corki and Alex sang together as the main lead singers.
- Alex asked Corki to go to prom with him as "fake friends".
- Alex and Corki go out to find prom decorations.
- Corki tells him that she feels weird about her breakup with Jared.
- Alex comforts her.
- Corki and Alex slow dance at prom.
- Corki sees Jared all by himself and Alex tells her to go to him.
- Corki asked if he was sure, but Alex was sure and didn't mind.
Similarities and Differences
- They both have a passion for music.
- They are both good friends with Jodi.
- They both play an instrument.
- Both kind of have a passion for fashion.
- Corki is in XO-IQ; Alex is in L3.
- Alex is a male, while Corki is a female.
- Corki's hair is not dyed while Alex's is dyed blonde.
- Alex plays the keyboard and Corki plays the violin.
To view the Alex and Corki/Gallery, click here.